You can upload any song in the .mp3 format to the music on your
profile page. If your songs aren't in the .mp3 format, you'll need
to convert them before they'll work on your social network.
To add music to your profile page:
1. Go to your profile page by clicking the "My Page" tab.
2. Find the "Add Music" link in the "My Music" section.
3. By default, you'll be able to use the bulk uploader to add up to
100 songs at a time to the social network. The first time you use
the uploader, you'll see a pop-up window that says "This applet was
signed by Ning Inc and authenticated by VeriSign Inc. Do you trust
this certificate?" Click the "Trust" button to proceed.
4. In the left pane, find the songs on your computer. To upload
them, double click on a file or drag and drop a song or a whole
folder to the right pane titled "Songs to Upload." You can add 100
total files and each may be up to 20MB in size. Files must be in
the mp3 format.
5. Once you're ready to upload, click the "Next" button.
6. Add information about the songs. To apply the same information
to all of the songs in this batch, fill out the top portion under
"Edit Information for All Songs." Then click the button to "Apply
this info to the photos below." You can individually override this
information by filling out song-by-song information below the batch
7. Click "Upload" and wait for the files to upload.
8. When this is complete, you will be able to edit your playlist
and re-order the songs in your music player.
Click "Done" when you are finished. Your songs are now in your
music player! If you're experiencing issues with the bulk uploader,
you can always use the simple uploader by clicking the "Return to
our simple uploader" link at the bottom of the page.